What's new

Best B&M Retailer Shout Outs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Cle;
Dad's Smoke Shop on the west side
Cousin's Cigars, various locations around town, all are friendly with a good selection
PR Cigars on the se side
Cigar Cigars on the west side.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Smoker's Choice in Brownsburg, Indiana
Biggest humidor in the state, best prices & best selection.
Lounge has the friendliest staff (I'm one of the staff ) with best prices.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Cigar King in Skokie, IL, been going here for 20 years, huge selection, super friendly staff, large lounge with plenty of comfy chairs, none better in the area IMHO

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Cigar King in Skokie, IL, been going here for 20 years, huge selection, super friendly staff, large lounge with plenty of comfy chairs, none better in the area IMHO

I went there a few times back in the day. Friendly folks. Still think Iwan Ries is the real king, though.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It's a cool place for sure, great people, but near impossible to park around there and small selection. However I always try to stop by when in the area.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once they stop changing the name of it I will post it here but out local cigarette shop is slowly becoming a full blown tobacco shop with decent cigars too boot as well as a cap load of different pipe tobaccos along with their normal cigarettes sales line. The staff actually knows a good bit about things and the prices are pretty close to online prices and I don't pay shipping!
As mentioned every two to three months the name has changed but they are still in the same spot. Not sure why they are doing it but they are busy as bees every time I go in their. And the staff if friendly as hell always taking time with people making sure they know amd get everything they want. I have no skin in the ga,etc their just a regular customer lol.

MrZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Texas:
The Smoke Shop - (Amarillo)
Ole Grapevine Cigars- (Grapevine)
Tobacco Lane on the Square - (Ft. Worth)
Michaels Tobacco - (Keller)

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
View attachment 92919
Crescent City Cigar Shops

View attachment 92920

Hemmingways Cigar Lounge a drink or a cigar to use the Lounge

View attachment 92921 Smoke on the Water

All in or near the French Quarter a couple blocks away from the Cigar Factory. Really cool people
Smoke on the Water has even better lounge in Weston, FL. Great outside seating, lots of tvs, fully stocked bar, and a great selection of cigars in their walk-in. They also a private members lounge that is $2,500 a year with lockers, pool tables, poker tables, and even more tvs.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The Tobacco Leaf in MD. They have a few locations but have only been to the one in Jessup. Rahul knows his stuff and pretty much carries everything. The other staff are knowledgeable and courteous. Can smoke in the front with no purchase or less than $10 and have a lounge for members or $10 purchase. Liquor store right next door is nice too. Don't get over there as often anymore cuz my commute doesn't take me be there and 25 miles away. They completely blow away the other big chain in Maryland which is Davidus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If your ever north of Atlanta. Stop in at Cutters Cigar Emporium in Alpharetta Ga.. It's a my Fathers lounge and a great selection of all the better brands in their big walk in humidor.. It's my go to for sure and I am a hour away
I know this is old but Cutters is so far North, like extra too far North that I can't reason even when I try to biasly reason, to drive an extra couple hours.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V