What's new

Best NA drinks to match with cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can now happily confirm diet dr pepper as a great choice. :)

I also got some diet ginger ale (round here Vernor's is the local choice) that I look forward to testing.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Interesting that so many people recommended the Diet Dr. Pepper, I never would have thought of that so I'll have to check it out.

I've seen a lot of variations of this but don't think I saw water with a squeeze of lemon suggested. For me this just seems to freshen my palate after each drink and really allows me to enjoy a great cigar.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Lightly sweetened chrysanthemum tea. Cleans the palate nicely with a light floral aftertaste that seems to complement mild cigars. Also doesn't clash with stronger cigars. Has anyone noticed if citrus beverages cause cigars to taste more bitter?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
really anything sweet tasting is good with a cigar, helps take the bite out of it. Personally I enjoy a coke or some sweetened green tea from turkey hill.

my absolute favorite though is drinking coffee with cigars. they just pair so nicely together.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Regular Dr. Pepper for me. I find that if a cigar has any kind of chocolate flavors in them the Dr. Pepper really helps bring that flavor out on the palate. If I am not drinking Dr. Pepper it is water for me.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Diet Coke - or just water...

Tried milk once when I was looking to see what DID NOT go with a cigar...I recall almost puking!

yuck...