What's new

Best value inexpensive shotguns

Rmg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sometimes lefty's have issues with those pump guns. Don't know why? Most of the lefty's I hunt/shoot with either end up with designated left hand guns (action on opposite side of the receiver) or Ithaca / Browning with bottom ejection.
That makes sense, I have had other pumps and it didnt seem to matter how much force or speed it would just randomly catch one part way out and then it was field strip time

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I've decided I have to have a new shotgun and am looking for the best value and a great price. I'm leaning towards the Weatherby Pa-08. What are your thoughts?
Have to agree with the HR Pardner Pump. I have the 18.5" barrel Protector Model and it looks and feels just like my 870 and is about $200 cheaper. It handles and shoots better including Winchester shells. Everything on the HR is interchangeable with the 870 except the barrel but with a little bit of shop work you can fit that too. You can't get any better for home defense for less than $200 that is as dependable. Down side? Damned thing is made in China!

Reactions: Rmg