Biggest loser-2016

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Final Weigh-In: 234
Starting Weight: 247
Total Loss: 13lbs / 6% of total weight

Overall, I am very happy with my progress through this 'competition'. I knew going into this that I needed the motivation to help me keep on track, and also get back on track when I stumbled. I have the chronic ability to have 1 bad day of eating, or 1 bad meal and then say, 'screw it, let me just eat everything I want.' This challenge has helped me to curb that and remember that 1 little slip-up doesn't mean the end-all. I plan to continue this lifestyle change, and hopefully within a few months I can get below that 220 mark, which was my original goal.

Thanks to all the guys who participated, motivated, and encouraged. Congratulations to whoever is deemed the 'winner' of the contest. In my eyes, we're all winners for trying to make a positive change in our lives.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Starting weight: 320
Final weigh in: 286
Total weight loss: 34 lbs
Weight loss percentage: 10.6%

Very happy with my progress thus far. I have never stuck with a weight loss plan the way I have done this time around. I really feel the difference was this place and the weekly weigh ins. I feel much better and can really feel the difference losing the weigh has made. My blood pressure is no longer borderline high and has returned to normal. I have a much needed cheat day this week but plan to pick back up right where I left off. It is my hope to continue to keep my diet going and want to be at 220 by years end.

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Starting weight: 320
Final weigh in: 286
Total weight loss: 34 lbs
Weight loss percentage: 10.6%

Very happy with my progress thus far. I have never stuck with a weight loss plan the way I have done this time around. I really feel the difference was this place and the weekly weigh ins. I feel much better and can really feel the difference losing the weigh has made. My blood pressure is no longer borderline high and has returned to normal. I have a much needed cheat day this week but plan to pick back up right where I left off. It is my hope to continue to keep my diet going and want to be at 220 by years end.

Great job man, you really kicked ass on this!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Didn't take a pic because I figured I wasn't gonna win. But so far:
Start Weight: 262 lbs
Final Weight: 252 lbs
Weight Lost: 10 lbs
WL Percentage: 3.8%
Overall I'm happy. I wasn't that diligent with "losing weight" so much as just trying to be healthier. I know I've trimmed up, my numbers just don't really reflect it. Muscle weighs more than fat, and I'm okay with that!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Starting Weight : 282 lbs

Final Weigh-In: 245.5 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 36.6 lbs

Loss Percent: 12.94%

This was an awesome motivational competition. It wasn't about the sticks but about seeing if you can push yourself the best you could to reach a healthier version of yourself. I had a few moments where I slipped but bounced right back and cut the weight. I'm very happy with the result but I gotta slow it down a bit. I really need a fix to keep my mind sane from eating clean lmao.

My goal is to reach around 215 lbs, but until then I will be grubbin' and continue on at another point.

Thank you @usmcpurcell for this opportunity, learned a lot about myself and self control that's been hiding within myself. And congrats to all the participants! Good job guys!

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Starting Weight : 282 lbs

Final Weigh-In: 245.5 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 36.6 lbs

Loss Percent: 12.94%

This was an awesome motivational competition. It wasn't about the sticks but about seeing if you can push yourself the best you could to reach a healthier version of yourself. I had a few moments where I slipped but bounced right back and cut the weight. I'm very happy with the result but I gotta slow it down a bit. I really need a fix to keep my mind sane from eating clean lmao.

My goal is to reach around 215 lbs, but until then I will be grubbin' and continue on at another point.

Thank you @usmcpurcell for this opportunity, learned a lot about myself and self control that's been hiding within myself. And congrats to all the participants! Good job guys!

Great job on the weight loss, even though you were DQ'd for lack of posting :)

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Congrats on the contest guys. I'm taking a week off from work next week so Monday the winnings will be sent to winner and 2nd and 3rd runner up! And!!! Since I'll have 7 glorious days of no work I'm going to be in chat smoking cigars every second of the time I'm off. I fucking miss you guys...no homo

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Congrats on the contest guys. I'm taking a week off from work next week so Monday the winnings will be sent to winner and 2nd and 3rd runner up! And!!! Since I'll have 7 glorious days of no work I'm going to be in chat smoking cigars every second of the time I'm off. I fucking miss you guys...no homo