What's new

Biggest loser-2016

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So I definitely got off course for a bit, but I'm back and gonna be hitting it hard. I know I won't win, but as long as I continue to get healthier that's a bigger victory than winning some cigars.

Also, took this picture really early this morning and didn't realize it was blurry... but its 256.5 which puts me at (-6 lbs) right now.
FullSizeRender.jpg

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am admitting defeat for now - haven't been eating healthy or hitting the gym as intended. Good luck to all of you still in it though!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
After a few frustrating weeks, I'm back on track to where I feel like I should be. When it comes to this weight loss thing, I'm always extra hard on myself because I promised myself the first time I got in shape 7 years ago that I would never let myself get heavy again. In reality though, to be down 13 lbs in 4 weeks with a vacation where I didn't restrict myself and a food filled valentine's day weekend is a pretty big feat and I need to be more proud of myself.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So as per life lately I'm going to have to withdraw from the competetion. I'm hoping that I can find a new company to work for soon as it is now im at work 70+ hours a week leaving little time for family time or much anything else for that matter. Sorry guys life threw me a curve ball and I'm rolling with it the best I can. I still have all of the entries tucked safely away in my humi and will check the progress each week until its over and send out the 1st and two runner ups their winnings. Again sorry guys I hope to be back as active as i used to be soon.

Dutch

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So as per life lately I'm going to have to withdraw from the competetion. I'm hoping that I can find a new company to work for soon as it is now im at work 70+ hours a week leaving little time for family time or much anything else for that matter. Sorry guys life threw me a curve ball and I'm rolling with it the best I can. I still have all of the entries tucked safely away in my humi and will check the progress each week until its over and send out the 1st and two runner ups their winnings. Again sorry guys I hope to be back as active as i used to be soon.

Dutch
Life happens sometimes. Hope everything works out for you and the family, Dutch.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Y'all didn't seem to find my post too interesting earlier, maybe even sane. Well, here's a little more insanity that's a kick in the groin to the low fat diet hypothesis.

2 slices of bacon, 5 sausage links, 1 duck egg & 2 chicken eggs mixed with leftover rotisserie chicken all cooked in a combo of coconut oil and lard.

I've lost 2.5 lbs this week. ;)

Curious yet?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Y'all didn't seem to find my post too interesting earlier, maybe even sane. Well, here's a little more insanity that's a kick in the groin to the low fat diet hypothesis.

2 slices of bacon, 5 sausage links, 1 duck egg & 2 chicken eggs mixed with leftover rotisserie chicken all cooked in a combo of coconut oil and lard.

I've lost 2.5 lbs this week. ;)

Curious yet?

I kinda have a problem with eggs and chicken in the same dish. Feels like cannibalism.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I get a fair amount of animal fats in but whole lee sheet bro. Switch some of that out for some macadamia nuts and avocado. That's a ton of sodium too lol.