What's new

Blank Bands Buy

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Many use them to write the date purchased and other info on them to keep track of cigar age in humidor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
that's actually perfect. I thought it was for guys to keep track of their cc's but the cigar age idea is ingenious

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Many use them to write the date purchased and other info on them to keep track of cigar age in humidor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
this pretty much. box date and factory codes for CCs, purchase date or release date for NCs (which damn viaje was that again? or, which tat?). my personal favorite is tagging sticks by who sent, and under what circumstances; guys i have sponsored as n00bs, open trades or box passes, purchases, bombs i have been lucky enough to receive, etc. the story is part of the experience, as with all life, thus the ability to tack a little extra info on.

or, to put it another way: are you able to remember everything you may need to, each time you open your stash? if not, these help.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
this pretty much. box date and factory codes for CCs, purchase date or release date for NCs (which damn viaje was that again? or, which tat?). my personal favorite is tagging sticks by who sent, and under what circumstances; guys i have sponsored as n00bs, open trades or box passes, purchases, bombs i have been lucky enough to receive, etc. the story is part of the experience, as with all life, thus the ability to tack a little extra info on.

or, to put it another way: are you able to remember everything you may need to, each time you open your stash? if not, these help.
Bingo.

Also, bonus use: I cut them in half and put them around the foot of the cigar flat side on the bottom. That way I get double bang for my buck, get the info attached to the cigar, and it helps prevent foot damage!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
PLEASE, anyone who may have committed to these and have not paid yet (like i had up until this morning), line up payment, our dude is trying to wrap this up.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I also paid on 2/26/2014. Got the email from him on 2/25/2014 that it was time to move forward. So not much delay. ;)

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Life got in the way and I dropped the ball on this, Sorry. Had every intention of getting a money order for him but never remembered when I was at the store. Sent over a lapyap+fees this morning.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey, like i said, i was one of the guys who dropped the ball. he was super nice, and responsive to my emails. i just figured bumping this, as a reminder and as a courtesy to bobR, couldn't hurt. helps take some load off his shoulders, and gets this done for all of us quicker.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If anyone changes their mind and doesn't place an order I'd be happy to step in. Thanks!
Odds are there will be some bands left over. You should still submit your info on his website and when he's done shipping out everyone's bands, he will open it up to others for the remaining bands. This is how it's been in the past and he also emailed us this info just recently.