What's new

Blank Bands Buy

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
got mine today too! They are really nice!!! Now I need to spend a day just putting on bands. LOL
Yup. Timing was great on these, I ran out of bands a while back and have a ton of stuff in baggies in a cooler waiting for bands so they can be put away properly!

Not looking forward to taking the time, but I'll be glad when it's done!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
got mine too, question, for the sticks with no cello, I kinda don't want to stick it on the leaf, what do u guys do?
Most of the cigars I put the bands on don't have cello. You simply wrap the band around so the sticky part only sticks on the other side of the band. For large ring gauge cigars, I've heard some people use 2 bands or you can simply cut one in half lengthwise to make 2 bands.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
got mine too, question, for the sticks with no cello, I kinda don't want to stick it on the leaf, what do u guys do?
Most of the cigars I put the bands on don't have cello. You simply wrap the band around so the sticky part only sticks on the other side of the band. For large ring gauge cigars, I've heard some people use 2 bands or you can simply cut one in half lengthwise to make 2 bands.
thx bro

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Are they still available, I was under the impression they were all spoken for, I added my name to the email list to be notified next time
I could be wrong but I think this form will go away when all the bands are sold. Then you will only be able to add your name to the email list.

ScreenShot001.jpg

Right now it looks like there are bands available for purchase.

http://www.bobramstad.com/BBB/index.html

"Update April 17th Bands have been shipped to everyone who participated. There are leftovers. If you want bands, please fill out the form below, submit it, and follow the directions for payment. If I get close to selling out, I will update this message. Thanks!"