What's new

blind 5ers

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
QUESTION! I'm new, and still in the "learning" stage.. So, with that said, would a blind sampler be counter productive for me? At this stage, I'm not sure if I should go into a smoke blind, or half ass knowing what to expect out of it... One of you pro's need to school me please.. o_O

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
QUESTION! I'm new, and still in the "learning" stage.. So, with that said, would a blind sampler be counter productive for me? At this stage, I'm not sure if I should go into a smoke blind, or half ass knowing what to expect out of it... One of you pro's need to school me please.. o_O
I will say smoking something blind is a great way to appreciate the different flavors and tobaccos. It's a challenge for guys new and old! If you find a partner, cough @navyvet, he'll show you the ropes

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
No man, a blind sampler is perfect for everyone!
It's a really good way to figure out what you truly enjoy without any hype created by a brand name or back story. You might be surprised how much you can't stand a cigar you thought would be great or love a cheapie.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
No man, a blind sampler is perfect for everyone!
It's a really good way to figure out what you truly enjoy without any hype created by a brand name or back story. You might be surprised how much you can't stand a cigar you thought would be great or love a cheapie.
That's kinda what I've been thinking.. Don't go into a stick with any kind of preconceptions... But at the same time, I kinda want to know what I should be looking for.. especially with an expensive stick.