What's new

blind 5ers

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I'd like to get in on this at some point. Being new, my reviews would be limited but I'd like to give it go.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
WIN_20160821_13_44_46_Pro.jpg
Just gettin into the 2nd 3rd of my first blind tasting from @Hopduro
Definitely a cigar I've never tried, having a hard time guessing the origin.
It's very sweet and smooth toward the front of my palette and more citrusy and peppery toward my throat... Very bright, lots of cream. Some slight wavering of the burn but requiring no touchups. The draw is just in the middle of ideal and requires 1-2 warning puff for a good mouthful of smoke. I get about a 40% retrohale, which brings out lots of slightly burnt caramel and dry wood, with some gritty earth.
So far I would say this is a light to medium bodied cigar, with light strength and medium full flavor.
Turned out to be a Psyko Seven! Never had one of those before, it was a pretty good smoke! Thanks Hop!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hmm. I'm thinking I should get in on one of these. Something to expand my tastes a bit which are so far limited due to my tolerance for tobacco levels. Not looking to do anything about it this month but I'll have to update it in a couple weeks when I'm open to sign up for it.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
View attachment 84782
Just gettin into the 2nd 3rd of my first blind tasting from @Hopduro
Definitely a cigar I've never tried, having a hard time guessing the origin.
It's very sweet and smooth toward the front of my palette and more citrusy and peppery toward my throat... Very bright, lots of cream. Some slight wavering of the burn but requiring no touchups. The draw is just in the middle of ideal and requires 1-2 warning puff for a good mouthful of smoke. I get about a 40% retrohale, which brings out lots of slightly burnt caramel and dry wood, with some gritty earth.
So far I would say this is a light to medium bodied cigar, with light strength and medium full flavor.
Turned out to be a Psyko Seven! Never had one of those before, it was a pretty good smoke! Thanks Hop!
This is my absolute favorite and go to value cigar, glad it hit the spot!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'd like to get in on this at some point. Being new, my reviews would be limited but I'd like to give it go.
Hmm. I'm thinking I should get in on one of these. Something to expand my tastes a bit which are so far limited due to my tolerance for tobacco levels. Not looking to do anything about it this month but I'll have to update it in a couple weeks when I'm open to sign up for it.
You guys should trade
Look, I'm a matchmaker!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When you want to trade, let me know. It would be good to trade with a relative newbie like myself. I do like stronger stuff, but have quite a bit of milder stuff sitting in the humidor to let you try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You could always wait for @navyvet to get back from vacation too :)

Yeah, but @navyvet already bombed me hard and you did too. I've got some pretty good 5-packs that just came in and several I've been letting age a bit. I kind of was wanting to return the favor to a relatively new guy.

I may not be ready to send out a ton of hard to gets or stuff that's been sitting for a few years in a box, but I probably can hit another newb like me with some decent stuff they haven't had yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk