What's new

Bolivar Royal Corona - return to greatness

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Review!.
I just love this cigar, and it is absolutely a difficult cigar to keep in my Humidor.
Besides smoking them at record pace, I tend to give this cigar out to someone who wants to try a Nice CC.
It is small, so it tends not to be wasted, It has great flavors packed in. Aside from Partagas, these two Marquees to me are the foundation of what a great CC should taste like.
Excellent Cigar!

Deez

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a buddy and hes all about the RCs. I trust his opinion but until i read this I hadnt heard anything eles about them. I guess now i gotta try them for myself.....

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wow, great review! Makes me wish I had gotten a cab when I saw em on sale. I have only experienced the Boli CE. I had a fiver with some age on em and they were pretty darn tasty. Nothing like a good Cuban! :blob:

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i would think not.... they would sink as soon as they hit the water. a flight overseas then a UPS truck would be a more logical choice..... :rofl:

novasurf

Ambient
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice to hear this cigar is making a comeback. Recently they've been bland. Nice review.

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks for the heads up!

i havent smoked any from after 2002, as i noticed the slip... so i was holding onto my 97-02's with a passion..

i may go out an buy a box of 06's based solely upon your review... stick around, i will let you know if i agree with your review in about 3 years!

thanks again bro, this is good news for a great cigar!