What's new

Bolivar Royal Corona - return to greatness

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
FYI, Bolivar RC's do not come in cabs.
:blush: Uhh huh...well, I knew that, jeezlooweez. Just makin sure you were payin attention, that's all. You'll be happy to know you passed the test. Now that I know you guys know what's up, I feel alot more comfortable hangin here. :wink:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
:blush: Uhh huh...well, I knew that, jeezlooweez. Just makin sure you were payin attention, that's all. You'll be happy to know you passed the test. Now that I know you guys know what's up, I feel alot more comfortable hangin here. :wink:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Boli--RC. feb o6,,,,,,,,,,WOW... floral, vegetal, meat, chocolate............just sip it...an hour or more wonderful smoke.............

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just got a hold of a box of Sep 06 .... absolutely stunning ... just as good as the Feb 06 !
Time to put them asleep ....

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
finally broke down and smoked one at Donk's yesterday. they've been in the humi just over 2 weeks now. all i can say is WOW!! one of the better "fresh" habanos ive ever had. good chocolate and vegetal tones as well as a touch of leather. an awsome smoke!!! cant wait till these get some age on them!!!!!

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
finally broke down and smoked one at Donk's yesterday. they've been in the humi just over 2 weeks now. all i can say is WOW!! one of the better "fresh" habanos ive ever had. good chocolate and vegetal tones as well as a touch of leather. an awsome smoke!!! cant wait till these get some age on them!!!!!

man...everything I hear about these makes me want to pick some up...But I can't..well...NO..I CAN'T!!!!!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Okay, we have all raved about the beauty of the 2006 RC but has anyone tried any from 2007 ???

Care to report ?????????