What's new

Boss Bands

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What's lucky about a skull? I know that emblems of death and evil are supposed to be cool ever since we slew the myth of Satan. I differ. The rest I like. But pairing luck with death seems incongruous to me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the easiest glue to use to secure bands I printed myself on copy paper? I was thinking a glue stick.
I'm not getting fancy yet, just want a way to keep track of the blend combination and roll date so I have a basis for comparing my work down the road.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What is the easiest glue to use to secure bands I printed myself on copy paper? I was thinking a glue stick.
I'm not getting fancy yet, just want a way to keep track of the blend combination and roll date so I have a basis for comparing my work down the road.
A piece of scotch tape.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
HA! There they are!

One thing that strikes me is, those bands were applied all in a row... but when I opened the box two years later they are at zig zag levels from one stick to another.

Unless I have another such box still hiding in there!

Smoked another one today. Very nice gar.
Playoff football this weekend. Hauled in some firewood. Bought a case of Modelo Especial. Have cider waiting to heat and hooch to go in it. I'll snuggle up w/ the pup, light a couple Matalotos, & I'm all set.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think you fellas have rolled some beauties. I want to give this a shot myself but I’m reading along to learn more first.

very nice looking sticks men

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No one learns to play music by admiring album covers.
Get your rear in gear and your hands busy.
Then read.

It's in the doing that things get done.
Once again you’re correct. Best place to get leaves??? Also is it ok to suggestions right down to the find details. Then I’ll get some supplies.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Once again you’re correct. Best place to get leaves??? Also is it ok to suggestions right down to the find details. Then I’ll get some supplies.
Get a beginner kit from WholeLeafTobacco for about 30 bucks. Comes complete with filler, wrapper, binder, and even a smidge of cigar glue. Several nice blends to choose from. All you need is a spritz bottle, a cutting board, a pizza cutter, and you're good to go.

If you like doing it, ping me by PM and I'll mail you a wide selection of leaves so's you can get a feel for blending your own.
Post pics of your progress, cause we adore gar pics. Don't worry about ugly, cause we've all been there.

Enjoy. The aroma is fantastic.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Get a beginner kit from WholeLeafTobacco for about 30 bucks. Comes complete with filler, wrapper, binder, and even a smidge of cigar glue. Several nice blends to choose from. All you need is a spritz bottle, a cutting board, a pizza cutter, and you're good to go.

If you like doing it, ping me by PM and I'll mail you a wide selection of leaves so's you can get a feel for blending your own.
Post pics of your progress, cause we adore gar pics. Don't worry about ugly, cause we've all been there.

Enjoy. The aroma is fantastic.
Dope! Super cool. That’s what I was looking for. I’ll be placing an order later today. Thank you for the offer as well. I’ll give things a go and see how I do.