What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hmm........I wish I had the funds at the time to jump on these. I do enjoy a lancero or three :).

Still waiting :(
Mitch, have you tried calling up customs?
It could have been caught by them and their waiting for you to pay for duties. I've had that issue when they supposedly "sent the letter" which I never got.
If you've got a tracking number it would probably be worth giving them a call.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Smoked my 2nd stick over the weekend and again, I wasn't impressed with this cigar. Going to leave it for a while longer to see if it develops into something else, but for now, this cigar's a big miss for me.
Much prefer the L40 and El Triunfador original blend.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm international as well, just got mine Saturday, so they just got held up or took a long time. They smell great, though! It's going to be hard to wait my customary 2 weeks to light one up :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I had been smart enough to pick some of these up when they came out. I do love me some lanceros...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wish I joined earlier so I could have bought a box....is this an on going yearly release?
The way they sold, it should be!
I pulled an extra shift at work to extend my budget enough to buy a box, and I'm glad I did. I do like that they've been from different manufacturers though and a lot of their appeal comes from the fact that there's so much mystery around them leading up to their release.
Man, could you imagine if the next lot were blended by Pete Johnson or Dion Giolito? Damn, I've gone and worked myself up. I'm gonna go smoke a cigar. :D

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I joined earlier so I could have bought a box....is this an on going yearly release?
The way they sold, it should be!
I pulled an extra shift at work to extend my budget enough to buy a box, and I'm glad I did. I do like that they've been from different manufacturers though and a lot of their appeal comes from the fact that there's so much mystery around them leading up to their release.
Man, could you imagine if the next lot were blended by Pete Johnson or Dion Giolito? Damn, I've gone and worked myself up. I'm gonna go smoke a cigar. :D
Great to see that your box arrived in good shape after all.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This is one of the best nc cigars I've had the pleasure to smoke. Next year, I will buy a box instead of the fiver...no question about it. Don't change a damn thing....man, this cigar is amazing.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jury is out for me on these. The first one I smoked I thought was pretty good but it was the third smoke of the evening and I suspect my taste buds were a bit impaired. Smoking the second right now and I am less impressed. There's a faint sourness or ammonia flavor on the finish that detracts from the experience. Time to let the rest of them sit.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Just smoked one today, I thought it was awesome. Sweet and spicy! The only problem was this cigar did NOT want to stay lit! I had to relight the sucker like 4 times. It wasn't wet, so I thought that was strange. But I smoked it until there was like a half-inch remaining, which is very impressive for a lancero.