What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yup, prezzie in the mail today! had to get back to work, but right out of the cello they smelled like burgers with sweet pickles. childhood thing for me, might be the only one, but did bring a smile to my face!

also had a small mix up, which podman was super cool with fixing, and ninja quick on replying to. once again, mad ups to everyone who put these beauties in our hands!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not that i ever noticed, which would be the only teeny itsy complaint in all this. hang tough, kids., they a'comin!
I sent a message asking for the tracking and it was provided quickly. Mine came USPS because of a computer error with UPS. I was very pleased with the customer service handling such a huge shipment at one time.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Got my box today. The UPS guy showed up at my driveway at the exact same moment I got home from work, so they didn't have to languish in the 92 degree sun for even a moment. No bitchin t shirt in my package, though. Sniff......

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Fired up my first BOTL. All I can say is WOW! Has to be one of my favorites! Leather, bittersweet cocoa, old fashion tobaccy, hint of spice!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I sent a message asking for the tracking and it was provided quickly. Mine came USPS because of a computer error with UPS. I was very pleased with the customer service handling such a huge shipment at one time.
Waiting to hear back with a tracking number myself I'm sure the smokes will be here any day just so anxious I wanna be able to know exactly where they are lol.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I get that little bit more excited with every pic that someone posts in the todays smoke thread of the BOTL12 sticks... I'm really looking forward to mine. I've got a lot of other stuff coming too which takes the edge off lol