What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the response Podman and I guess I was misunderstood. It wasn't meant as a knock against the forum, the cigar itself or your website. I went online to register and get ready to purchase a box (and still will!!!). I just assumed that the pricing would have been different, that's all. I am definitely still in as I really want to support the website and am sure the smokes will be worth it. I will appreciate the discount for membership and understand the reasoning for trying to get as many cigars to as many different members, and I am all for that. Looking forward to it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
just wish this wasn't released practically the same time as the monsters. So many things I want
I hear ya man. Monsters are only gonna be 75$ a box so 2 boxs of them and a 5'er of the botl and you'll be at what a single box of the botl will be going for. Thats my plan at least.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Just finished a prerelease. I'll sum it up by saying if you like liga, you're gonna love this stick! I prefer it over the L40 for sure. Fuller and more power. Some age will make it even better, if you can wait! LOVE it!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I opened an account just now and added a 5 pack to my wish list.

Sorry but I am new to this so I have a couple of newby questions......

• Will we get some sort of notification and/or preference to make the purchase when these become available?
  • How exactly does the 10% coupon code work?

Thanks,

Rupe

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
I opened an account just now and added a 5 pack to my wish list.

Sorry but I am new to this so I have a couple of newby questions......

• Will we get some sort of notification and/or preference to make the purchase when these become available?
  • How exactly does the 10% coupon code work?

Thanks,

Rupe
Rupe the wishlist is just that. It is not a backorder log or anything like that so no it won't notify you when an unavailable product becomes live. Pay attention on the site for that notification. The coupon code is entered when you are checking out and will adjust the pricing accordingly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Thanks so much for being so gracious to this stupid noob. Just introduced miself (properly) in the intro board. At any rate, lets get ready to toast!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
annnd. I am currently smoking a perfecto Black and Mild. Just kidding. Having a Fausto. So far, this thing is a full bodied powerhouse! Wait.. I feel like I should be having a Liga... Ok, I'll have that next

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Build yourself a bunker when the next monster release feeding frenzy starts. We can hear the commotion this side of the pond!