What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just placed my order for a box. Thanks again to everyone involved, I am sure this was a huge headache but I cant tell you how pumped I am to get these. Since joining in November this place has been amazing, I can only hope I will be around here for many more BOTL sticks to come in the future.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well I read the first page and the last page. Not sure what happened in between but I just want to say thanks. I'm so happy to be able to buy a true lancero made with in the liga flavor profile.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well I read the first page and the last page. Not sure what happened in between but I just want to say thanks. I'm so happy to be able to buy a true lancero made with in the liga flavor profile.
All in all, a bunch of When?? Where?? How?? do I get these??? Great job done by all. In the end, I believe anyone who wants these will be able to as long as they don't sit on their butts too long. (I did wait till 12:01 for a box myself :) ) Eric and Tim did a great job in controlling the release so kudos to you both. I can't see waiting around for these as even if you weren't a total fan of the smoke which I don't see, they're going to be amazing and, yes OUR smoke of the year so giddy up guys and go get em if you haven't yet. G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno what happened. One day I woke up and I was suddenly a Jonathon Drew HO (dropped Pepin like a hot tamale). I'm so ashamed...gotta get these no doubt. Quick story on Pepin. About 2 years ago he told me "I don't make cigars for ratings. I make cigars for cigar smokers" and I thought that was noble at the time. Now all of his ads have the CA rating plastered all over. My palate lost it's taste for Pepins. I would say JONATHON DREW makes cigars for cigar smokers....period

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
My palate lost it's taste for Pepins..period
I have a feeling this opinion is not shared by many. But that's the great thing about opinions, everyone else's is wrong but mine :grin:
And I say Pepin can do no wrong! Lol

Back on track, I'm super excited to get my box, great job on all hosting participants. The sale went off without a hitch! Bravo!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My order went through with no problem, coupon accepted.

Great work guys, you had me on edge for a bit. :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As the BOTL above have been saying above, I too want to thank all involved with this blend. I first joined just to read and educate myself but I have been compelled to start and contribute as I gain more knowledge and feel that I have some info to offer. Can't wait to try these!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll likely pass on this offering due to the fact that I'm not a fan of the Liga line, but you can't take away from the fact that it's a beautiful cigar!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I dunno what happened. One day I woke up and I was suddenly a Jonathon Drew HO (dropped Pepin like a hot tamale). I'm so ashamed...gotta get these no doubt. Quick story on Pepin. About 2 years ago he told me "I don't make cigars for ratings. I make cigars for cigar smokers" and I thought that was noble at the time. Now all of his ads have the CA rating plastered all over. My palate lost it's taste for Pepins. I would say JONATHON DREW makes cigars for cigar smokers....period
What's with the competition? They both make great cigars and I have a lot of both (but not enough!).

Pepin isn't allowed to market his cigars using the only cigar magazine that is universally recognized? Come on, man!