What's new

BOTL Canadian Herf -- July 24-26th, Southern Ontario

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
With inspiration from the fun times it looks like were had at the Hillbilly Herf this past weekend, it's time to announce this year's version of the BOTL Southern Ontario herf!

The dates for this year will be Friday July 24-Sunday July 26th, in the bustling metropolis of Dutton , located about half way between Detroit and Toronto. We've got room to sleep probably 10-12 people, and spouses are welcome.

If there's interest, there are two golf courses nearby - Dutton Meadows is a 9 hole par 35, and Wardsville is a 27 hole facility so we could play both mornings. For the beer guys, there's also a couple local breweries not too far from me that we could check out (Railway City, Toboggan Brewing Co and Forked River) . Other than that, the pool and hot tub will be open, we've got pinball, arcade games, skeeball, darts and basketball so there should be plenty to keep us occupied.

If there are any questions - or you want to reserve a room, couch or camping spot, shoot me a message. I hope you guys can make it!

edit - rsvp list:

@Smokin Aces (Eric)
@ZippoGeek (Jason)
@8ball (Eric)
@bostoneo (John) + wife
@jmartins (Jonathan)
@Happy Idiot (Phil)
@wilfredsimpson (Shawn)
@ChefBoyRG54 (Ryan)
@Hendy (Scott)
@Master Shake (Cass)

Last edited:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Closest airport to me would be London, Ontario -- however for anyone travelling stateside, you'd be best to fly in to Detroit Metro. It's only about 90mins from my place and if we could sort it out I would do a pickup/dropoff run down or if there are any MI brothers who can attend I'm sure we could arrange to get you here.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FYI....I live in Leamington which is about halfway between Dutton and Windsor Ontario. If I can swing it I will be in attendance and at this point it's probably a 90% chance I will be able to make it happen. I would also be willing to pick up some brothers who want to attend....I will have room for at least 3 people and I would be willing to travel into Michigan if anybody wants a ride. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Eric

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'd be all for it, but unfortunately I used up all my herf allowance last weekend!?! lol

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0