What's new

BOTL Canadian Herf -- July 24-26th, Southern Ontario

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Myself and @Master Shake are confirmed. @TonyRome tentative

We will leave Detroit Saturday morning and arrive noonish. Will be leaving at night...time depends on how long you can tolerate Cass and his antics;)
What's the matter...you boys afraid of sleeping in Canadia overnight? I promise to keep u warm if you want to snuggle in my sleeping bag ;)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Alcohol and tobacco products
Canadian customs allows alcohol, in limited quanitites, to be brought in if you meet the minimum age requirements of the province or territory where you enter Canada (see below). These items must accompany you on your arrival.

Minimum ages for the importation of alcoholic beverages are 18 years for Alberta, Manitoba and Québec and 19 years for Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador.

You can import only one of the following amounts of alcohol, free of duty and taxes:

53 oz of wine; 40 oz of liquor; a total of 40 oz of wine and liquor; or 24 x 12 oz cans or bottles of beer or ale.

You are allowed to bring into Canada duty free: 200 cigarettes; 50 cigars or cigarillos; 7 oz of manufactured tobacco; or 200 tobacco sticks.

For more information on bringing in alcohol and tobacco to Canada, please visit the Canada Border Services Agency website

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have a few questions for our host:

Is the AC/DC cover band playing the rock bar that night?
Will you be serving American food?
Can I teach everyone how to play the game "baloney machine"?
Do you have any "massage" coupons I can use at the local parlor?
Is it still "pants optional"?
If I leave a package for you for a man named Grizzly to pick up are you ok with that?