What's new

BOTL & Drew Estate Cigar Safari 2014, 01/29 - 02/01

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Three weeks , damn I can't wait .....

So who is getting into MIA early, time to set up a lil party ....
I my self will be flying into MIA on 1/27 Staying near the airport at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center.....
Any of u local guys going to be around for a smoke or three ??
I get in Monday morning. I'll PM you my cell and we can meet up. You still owe me some cocktails I reckon. :)
Yes sir I do , I'm amazed U remember that, U were already shit faced when u bought that round....lol

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Three weeks , damn I can't wait .....

So who is getting into MIA early, time to set up a lil party ....
I my self will be flying into MIA on 1/27 Staying near the airport at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center.....
Any of u local guys going to be around for a smoke or three ??
I get in Monday morning. I'll PM you my cell and we can meet up. You still owe me some cocktails I reckon. :)
Yes sir I do , I'm amazed U remember that, U were already shit faced when u bought that round....lol
And that was the most sober you saw me for the next 4 days!

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Im Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at the airport. My flight gets into MIA around 1 on the 28th
Added you to my PM in case you want to join us. :)
Let me know if you guys want to meet up at all that Monday evening. It's only about 45 minutes from my office.
I'm thinking we should plan something, U have a good spot in mind to have a smoke ????
The Havana Humidor is only a few blocks (with in Cab range) from the hotel .....http://http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/47195-Miami-Havana-Humidor

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Unfortunately Due to a work conflict I won't be able to come in early. I will be on the same flight as the rest of the group into Nica though. Just flying out of Chicago earlier that day and catching the connection
you on the 530am flight out of chicago on the 29th?

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Im Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at the airport. My flight gets into MIA around 1 on the 28th
Added you to my PM in case you want to join us. :)
Let me know if you guys want to meet up at all that Monday evening. It's only about 45 minutes from my office.
I'm thinking we should plan something, U have a good spot in mind to have a smoke ????
The Havana Humidor is only a few blocks (with in Cab range) from the hotel .....http://http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/47195-Miami-Havana-Humidor
Sounds good to me. I am not very familiar with Dade county stores as I live in Broward, but that sounds good. If you guys want to meet earlier in the afternoon around 2 or 3 pm let me know. Traffic can be very bad during rush hour going to Miami, so if I leave earlier I avoid the bad times.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Really looking forward to the sunshine. I arrive in Mia Mon. at 7pm-ish. Probably time to book my hotel rooms--im so last minute :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please remember to take and post a lot of pictures from your safari so we can all live vicariously through those lucky enough to attend! There is no such thing as too many pics!

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Really looking forward to the sunshine. I arrive in Mia Mon. at 7pm-ish. Probably time to book my hotel rooms--im so last minute :)

Did u find a place to stay yet ??? if not try this place ......Very close to Airport/shuttle pick up, any ?'s lmk
SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center
1311 NW 10th Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33136 USA
Phone: 1-305-575-5300 Fax: 1-305-575-5301

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Did u find a place to stay yet ??? if not try this place ......Very close to Airport/shuttle pick up, any ?'s lmk
SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center
1311 NW 10th Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33136 USA
Phone: 1-305-575-5300 Fax: 1-305-575-5301
Thanks for the heads up Brad.
I'll be getting on this tomorrow. See you guys in the sun shine :)

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have totally dropped the ball on a Monday/Tuesday night meetup next week. Anyone who knows where to go want to PM this shit? A bit tough for me over here on the other side of the continent. :p

One week to go bitches!