What's new

BOTL & Drew Estate Cigar Safari 2014, 01/29 - 02/01

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
For those of us not going for whatever reason... I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Congrats Brothers, maybe I'll join you in 2015
For those of us not going for whatever reason... I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Congrats Brothers, maybe I'll join you in 2015
lol, and Yes, I did read that in benders voice
I'm proposing we all meet in MIA or wherever they fly from that mon and Tuesday and they leave wed. Blackjack and hookers should be easy

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I'm proposing we all meet in MIA or wherever they fly from that mon and Tuesday and they leave wed. Blackjack and hookers should be easy
I'm going to try to make it if it happens, but right now it does not look likely for me to be able to make it

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm going to try to make it if it happens, but right now it does not look likely for me to be able to make it
I m goin to Mia just to go cuz I'd blocked the Time for the trip anyway Ill be on safari in 15 knowing the tix go on sale in June 14. Already bought 3k worth of "me" presents this time. Still kinda blown by it all but it's all good. I do love my AR lol

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wish I could make this but my health is keeping me from making this trip again. It takes me about two years to heal properly in order to take a trip like that. Hopefully someday as I'd love to spend time with JD and the gang again. I've never been to Nic and it's on my bucket list, so hopefully it will happen soon. Have fun fellas!!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm so jealous I wish I had the money to go on the trip. Maybe after the wedding and everything settles down here I will be able to go with you guys. Maybe Ciggy and I will be able to make this trip at the same time.

Have fun boys enjoy. Lots of pics so we can live through you all. Lol

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Roll call! I count 12 so far:

ligaprivadafanboy (yes, I bought the first ticket - was hovering over the site for 3 tix but the other two didn't pan out due to scheduling)
xdcco+3
bdrupe
bradmc
chief strongleaf
pak man????
squirrelofanarchy
eric???
podman???

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Giving this a bump.....Still 4 tickets left!

Looking for some more travelling buddies!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
O just do it Damn it, U have lots of time to make up the money .......

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just got paid today!!!! :grin:

Then remembered my bills...:cursing:

But if you talking Scittles into going then I will really have to find a way to make it happen.