What's new

BoTL Fantasy Football 2008

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As far as my league goes, I will know next week how many i can take on.. we have 4 openings now, but i still have 2 guys to hear from and I am pretty sure at least 1 is going to play.. so we are looking at 1-2 to join up.. but as I said I will let yall know next week (wednesday most likely)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Clay, I am very interested, just not made time to sign-up yet. I would like to see st least 12 teams this year. If only 8 teams will be playing like last year, I would step aside and let others have the fun. Thanks for taking care of this buddy. :thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Clay, I am very interested, just not made time to sign-up yet. I would like to see st least 12 teams this year. If only 8 teams will be playing like last year, I would step aside and let others have the fun. Thanks for taking care of this buddy. :thumbsup:
It is set at 12...

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
We had 10 last year Steve. Afraid I'm going to open up a can o' wupass on you again!!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright there have been 11 invites sent out... including 2 on the wait list... we will give the 2 i sent today a few days to sign up.. if not then we will continue down the list...

and Banger I am holding a spot for you.. so hurry up

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Alright there have been 11 invites sent out... including 2 on the wait list... we will give the 2 i sent today a few days to sign up.. if not then we will continue down the list...

and Banger I am holding a spot for you.. so hurry up

For some reason I need another invitation. I can not find the other one, but go ahead and count me in.:jitb:

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I got my invite! I'm psych'd!!! I'll sign up tonight, I should name my team the Cellar Dwellers. You guys will soon see why! :stretchgr

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Alright, well due to the interest already being started, I am going to go ahead and set up this league.. I am dead at work today, and figure why the hell not.

The league will be on Yahoo again this year, I will post points and all that stuff once we get more interest.. There will be a 5 cigar buy in.. these should come from a little island with a jackass leader, but we can talk about that if we need too..

Cigars MUST be in my possession b4 the draft or you will get dropped, sorry I have to do it this way.. Payouts will be determined later..

This will be a live draft, and we will work out the best possible time that works for the most people..

Before people start wanting in, An invitation will be extended to those who participated last year first... whatever open spots will then be filled from here. If we need to go 12 teams I am fine with that..

So just stay tuned here for more details...

-C
Well, I have two box splits incoming...some Cohiba II's and HRDM Petite Robustos, so I can handle the buy in

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Yeah, anything less than twelve teams is too shallow a league.