What's new

BoTL Fantasy Football 2008

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i played fantasy baseball for a few years, it definitely consumed most of my life. I agree that fantasy football is a lot more fun...only one day of madness (plus one monday game i guess) rather than trying to keep up every night of the week...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Poni, Greg, Bluedevils... you hid your email addy last year so i could not send an invite... PM me if you want in..

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Guys that just got an invite.. you have 1 week to say yes or no.. at that time i will go to the waiting list.. the number of teams was bumped up to 12 this year so that should include the first 2 in the waiting list... but i will send out those invites at the end of the week....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a league now with a five premium buy in. NC can be premiums as well if you pick the right one's. Have five spots open if you don't want to manage two at the same time. I'll take the spillover from the habano league and fill this one. Draft is Yahoo on 8/24 at 9pm. Fourth year in a row for this league.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have a league now with a five premium buy in. NC can be premiums as well if you pick the right one's. Have five spots open if you don't want to manage two at the same time. I'll take the spillover from the habano league and fill this one. Draft is Yahoo on 8/24 at 9pm. Fourth year in a row for this league.
That may work the best.. uh if you can give it a week and see how many of the old guys here get in this one again then we will know... but if you have 5 spots plus i added 2 to ours.. I would be shocked if I had to manage 2...

i will but that will put me at 3 teams this year which might be hard, but I am a dedicated fan.. i will be able to get over it, ha.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't want to step on toes. But since I have mine almost done why not fill it ASAP. See where you are with yours and anyone that missed out let me know. As far as habano's or not we'll just focus on five premiums. They'll be many a habano sent in but nothing to get knotted up about if you don't have an Island stash.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure on Tobby's. But after his is filled the one I am running is scoring off of yardage and TD's. It's a traditional scoring league with TD's and points off yardage as well.