What's new

BoTL Fantasy Football 2008

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You're going to complain about this? I'm trying to keep my team from drowning here. And it isn't like you haven't made any waiver moves Larry. There isn't any limit on the number of moves that we can make in this league, so you are looking at two different things.

I'm still holding a slim bit of hope of catching up with you!!! (but I'm a realist)

I'm not complaining at all, it was more of a tounge in cheek thing. No biggie, i'm still going to wip yo ass..

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
:sadcry:

I am not sure how the waivers works, but someone got a player I wanted earlier on as well. I do not like the waiver system at Yahoo.
I'm in a league over at nfl.com and it's much harder to make waiver moves over there. It makes you think more about whether or not you are making the right move. Plus you only get 14 players, not 17 so again, less margin for error.

Oddly enough, I'm 3-1 in that league and I feel MUCH better about that team than this one!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Got screwed big time by the Yahoo mobile site. It let me remove Addai from my lineup but not insert Keith. Thats sucks, now i'll loose by a half of a point with an empty slot in my RB position.