BOTL Gives Back - Operation Esteli, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Drew Estate supports Operation Esteli!

Huge thanks to JD, Johnny Brooke, and the rest of the crew at DE for offering to help us out with logistical requirements in Nica to support OE 2014... This will be a HUGE help.. and certainly takes considerable pressure off of Brad and I to make the execution phase of this project run smooth and seamlessly..

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
FAMOUS SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI!

Big thanks to Travis and the rest of the team at Famous for helping us out with OE 2014! Famous has donated some AWESOME products that youll be seeing soon in one of our auctions or raffles..

Huge thanks to Jim (problemsolver) as well for coordinating and helping make this happen...

Famous is a BOTL sponsor as well as an OE sponsor... SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS.. they have been a key ingredient in making OE the success it has been so far.... and deserve our business..

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
FAMOUS SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI!

Big thanks to Travis and the rest of the team at Famous for helping us out with OE 2014! Famous has donated some AWESOME products that youll be seeing soon in one of our auctions or raffles..

Huge thanks to Jim (problemsolver) as well for coordinating and helping make this happen...

Famous is a BOTL sponsor as well as an OE sponsor... SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS.. they have been a key ingredient in making OE the success it has been so far.... and deserve our business..
Big thanks to Travis and everyone at Famous! The Famous auctions start on the 25th (Sunday) so be ready!!!

Don't forget our BOTL discount as well - use BOTLORG at www.famous-smoke.com for 15% off, or use their USA40 code for $40 back on $150!!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
WARPED Supports Operation Esteli!

WOW! Kyle @ Warped has thrown down HARD and is donating a full wheel (50 sticks) of a yet to be released stick (the No. 510 (Miami)) to our upcoming raffle!

BOTL/MPI appreciate what you and the rest of the guys at Warped are doing here Kyle...

And special thanks to Yodismatt for doing the initial reach out to Warped and helping us make this happen...

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
WARPED Supports Operation Esteli!

WOW! Kyle @ Warped has thrown down HARD and is donating a full wheel (50 sticks) of a yet to be released stick (the No. 510 (Miami)) to our upcoming raffle!

BOTL/MPI appreciate what you and the rest of the guys at Warped are doing here Kyle...

And special thanks to Yodismatt for doing the initial reach out to Warped and helping us make this happen...
This right here is awesome!!! Don't forget that he is also a site sponsor and his review notebooks are top notch.

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
LEADER BOARD UPDATE

Another very good week in fundraising guys.... we are closing in on our goal! We crossed the $6000 mark this morning with the most recent auction donation...

There is a change in the leader board this week... Smoqman keeps the top potion.. his auction item donations, auction wins, and numerous t-shirts keep him well out in front of the pack (although I see the raffle as a potential game changer with the leader board.. there have been several members that have worked very hard to get sponsors on board with OE 2014.. thats going to pay off in spades once the value of those items hit the raffle.. Smoq will need to watch closely to protect his lead :) )...

A brother that wishes to remain anonymous now takes position #2! This guy has made some AWESOME auction item donations that have gone for big bucks... has picked up t-shirts.. and might have won an auction or two somewhere along the way ;) ....

And sdshark stays on the leaderboard this week.. holding onto the 3rd position.. 3 very nice auction wins and multiple t-shirts keep him on the board...

the t-shirt campaign is now closed (everyone should be getting their shirts in the next week or so I believe!.. I expect to see pics!).. and there are only a couple of weeks of auctions left.. then the big raffle to close out fund raising.... time is growing short to secure your position on the leader board and obtain an invitation to go to Nica with us to visit the school, meet the teachers and students, etc...

keep watching closely for opportunities!

and THANK YOU to all that have participated so far.. this has been AWESOME.. I cant believe we are so close at this point.. you guys rock!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
It appears that the first OE 2014 T-Shirts have started getting delivered today....

I am JEALOUS! Mine hasnt made it yet...

I expect to see pics!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
LEADER BOARD UPDATE

A little bit of a slow week on the fundraising front.. but that was totally expected.. the t-shirt campaign is over.. and most of our auctions are drawing down while we wait for the raffle to launch... We are right at the $6500 mark though... and are still nudging closer and closer to our initial goal every day....

No changes in the leader board this week... same guys, in the same places as last week... although Joel continues to pull further and further away from the pack with an additional auction win this past week..

I do think the raffle may be a game changer though.. there are a couple of guys that put some real energy into helping round up sponsors and donations there.. (as a reminder.. MSRP will be assigned to all raffle donations by the way.. so "credit" is given on the leader board not only for ticket purchases.. but also for the value of any items donated.. or that a member causes to be donated (solicits a local shop, etc.. to pitch in..)...

the next few weeks should be interesting!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
It appears that the first OE 2014 T-Shirts have started getting delivered today....

I expect to see pics!
realize i HATE pictures of myself, so here's how much i love you crazy people:

perfect fit, looks cool as hell, even on a dork like me, AND it helps people out! great deal! o)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

I expect to see pics!
realize i HATE pictures of myself, so here's how much i love you crazy people:

perfect fit, looks cool as hell, even on a dork like me, AND it helps people out! great deal! o)
Awesome can't wait for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.