Status
Not open for further replies.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Leaderboard Update

This week's results...

1st Place - Smoqman -Jumps from 3rd to the top position.. with additional t-shirt buys and a huge auction donation adding to his already sizable previous contributions..
2nd Place - Sdshark - Steve continues to win auctions, shutting down the competition left and right.. and stays on the leaderboard this week with strong second place positioning
3rd Place - King Kill 33 - Doug stays on the leaderboard this week as well.. his t-shirt purchase and corporate grant continues to hold him a place at the table... several of you are very close and nipping at KK's heels at this point though.. is someone going to take his place next week?

Overall we have had a good fundraising week.. we are just over $4100 at this point in donations and commitments... We're over half way to our total fundraising goal in just 4 weeks... thats AWESOME guys.. there's still a long way to go though.. so please continue to watch for auctions.. keep an eye out for the raffle that we will be setting up shortly.. and if you havent already picked one up.. you've just got 1 week left until the OE 2014 T-shirts are gone forever...

I said this last week.. but Ill say it again... go to the first page of this thread and look at the list of sponsors we've had come onboard with Operation Esteli... these guys are supporting us... SUPPORT THEM.. check out their facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.. buy their products.. and show them how much we appreciate them and what they are doing for us on this project..

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The support continues fellas, Jon Huber from Crowned Heads sent a long a nice donation that will be up for auction/raffle. Be on the look out for this because these are a great smoke! Also I did not unseal this box for photos as I know that can be part of someones rituals that they love to do! The hat is truly killer as well!

Last edited:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Stay tuned guys this Raffle is going to Be EPIC

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The support continues fellas, Jon Huber from Crowned Heads sent a long a nice donation that will be up for auction/raffle. Be on the look out for this because these are a great smoke! Also I did not unseal this box for photos as I know that can be part of someones rituals that they love to do! The hat is truly killer as well!

One of my favorites!!! :)

Stay tuned guys this Raffle is going to Be EPIC
when do Raffle's start?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
T-SHIRT GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED!

Thanks to all of you... this really makes a difference guys...

Shirts are still available for 1 more week for those that want them...

Really looking forward to these things getting delivered.. cant wait to wear mine!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
T-SHIRT GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED!

Thanks to all of you... this really makes a difference guys...

Shirts are still available for 1 more week for those that want them...

Really looking forward to these things getting delivered.. cant wait to wear mine!
So awesome, thanks to everyone that purchased one and those that did a contest for them.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Just wanted to give a big shout out to all the brothers that donated in my monster bomb a brother contest together we raised $335.50

Thank you everyone that made it happen

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Awesome apnutter! Thanks for picking one up.. every little bit counts and helps us to reach our goal...

speaking of t-shirts... if you havent got yours yet.. you have until midnight (eastern time) on Friday.. and then they are gone forever...

dont make the mistake of waiting until "payday" with the intent of grabbing yours on Saturday morning... you'll miss out..

everyone should have their t-shirts no later than the end of this month! (then I expect to see pics here of people wearing them!)

https://www.booster.com/organizer/campaigns/operationesteli2014

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
mistaforty asked if I would put the grand prize from my Contest up for auction for the Cause!!!

So. mdwest could you please put me on the auction list! for a HUGE HTF Liga Privada Auction Donated by mistaforty

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Not only does he destroy everyone on their, but this too? That's very generous man. Also, are the shirts still available this Friday or is Thursday night the cutoff?
I think it's Friday brother.

speaking of t-shirts... if you havent got yours yet.. you have until midnight (eastern time) on Friday.. and then they are gone forever...

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
mistaforty asked if I would put the grand prize from my Contest up for auction for the Cause!!!

So. mdwest could you please put me on the auction list! for a HUGE HTF Liga Privada Auction Donated by mistaforty

Damn looking good ...
Sent u a PM with the date that is open for auction .....
WTG

Status
Not open for further replies.