What's new

BOTL Mugs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Guys, I talked with E and I'm going to take this on after the 2016 Pipe of the Year shipments are taken care of.
It will probably be a January/February project. I'll start a new thread at that time and make sure to PM everyone that showed interest here so they don't miss out.
They're close, so worst case I can swing by and pick them up, and meet @A Huge Nerd for a smoke! (y)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Guys, I talked with E and I'm going to take this on after the 2016 Pipe of the Year shipments are taken care of.
It will probably be a January/February project. I'll start a new thread at that time and make sure to PM everyone that showed interest here so they don't miss out.
They're close, so worst case I can swing by and pick them up, and meet @A Huge Nerd for a smoke! (y)
boom. you the man Clint !!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
That's awesome Clint. I think you should just have people send you USPS labels so you don't have to do all the work.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks Clint! Lemme know if you need help.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
You da man Clint!

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Done! And don't hesitate to ask for help. I'd be glad to make pickups or send shipments or make calls or whatever. It will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.