What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Just a friendly reminder that both parties should leave feedback after receiving their end. Let me know if I missed anyone or if a deal is complete that I have as active. Thanks.

Completed Trades

Current Trades

javajunkie - s_bell (Canadian)
USHOG - jeremybyrd
dharbolt - alex trader
Smoqman - zarhan (cash deal Canada) waiting for response from noob
bigbill72 - Ian T
johnnylieberman - rmg
Smoqman - captainsaint - (canadian cash deal)
deadmanspoint - keyyoung20 (cash deal)
Wicket - boneyard
Wicket - The Munt (cash deal) Australia
TheMischman - dick leighton
Shadowcam - Augar (cash deal)
hdroadglide - Tom1984
Chefboyrg54 - stogiejim (cash deal)
Smoqman - USMC1975 (cash deal)

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

Dave Nielson
GPJKSU

Sponsors on deck:

Shadowcam (cash deal)
Chefboyrg54 (cash deal)
Smoqman (cash deal)

On Hold - first chance used

atllogix
USMC0621
Ben Murphy (UK - cash deal)
Gjoconnell
KFBR932

Newbies That Disappeared:

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
akarolandc
alex83
Theonejeff
ozarkantlers
rrussman1978
cigarsandtigers
CaptSkip
aguerrero201
LigaDaddy412
DirtyHarrie
stogiemonster
98cobra
KLF (Cash Deal - Int Shipping)

AuGar

AuGar
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finalizing my cash trade with Shadowcam... Here's what you are all waiting for...the particulars (will add a picture from my phone momentarily)

I appreciate the help learning the craft. As I have been looking at all the different ones, I am excited to try them. I have at least two rounds of golf in my immediate future and will be taking a couple along with me.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So @Deadman's Point end of a trade came today and he blew the whole neighborhood up!! Dan is a top notch dude and he took care if this newb very well. All I can say is that dan was very generous to me and I am very appreciative of that. Can't wait to start burning thru these. Again dan thank you very much.

View attachment 62314View attachment 62315View attachment 62316View attachment 62317

Thanks
Pat
Holy crap Dan, nice hit!

@Keyyoung20 you got a real gem in that Tat DD! I've tried to get my hands on those before to no avail, so make that one a special occasion! Also the CiGwar is just nuts. To be honest, it's all nuts. Dan did you well!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy crap Dan, nice hit!

@Keyyoung20 you got a real gem in that Tat DD! I've tried to get my hands on those before to no avail, so make that one a special occasion! Also the CiGwar is just nuts. To be honest, it's all nuts. Dan did you well!
Yes it is nuts. Dan went above and beyond. Have had one original release DD and is fantastic. Just need about 2-3 hours of free time....lol. It is nuts and he did take care of this newb very well for sure. Top notch dude!!!

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So @Deadman's Point end of a trade came today and he blew the whole neighborhood up!! Dan is a top notch dude and he took care if this newb very well. All I can say is that dan was very generous to me and I am very appreciative of that. Can't wait to start burning thru these. Again dan thank you very much.

Thanks
Pat
Nice hit, @Deadman's Point!!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
A big thanks to my man @Wicket for my cash deal, got my end today and am very happy. They flew through Aussie customs too so that's a big happy middle finger to the taxman. (y)Thanks wicket I know nothing of non Cubans and I look forward to trying them all! @CaTeacher I'm just about to leave feedback and we are done and dusted. Thanks for hooking it all up.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.