What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I threw my name out for this a few days ago, am I to wait to be paired up with a mentor? Or take it upon myself to respond to the brothers that have posted on here since then? I initially posted that I'm up for a cash deal, but I am also open to a trade. Any help is greatly appreciated - Squid

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
So I threw my name out for this a few days ago, am I to wait to be paired up with a mentor? Or take it upon myself to respond to the brothers that have posted on here since then? I initially posted that I'm up for a cash deal, but I am also open to a trade. Any help is greatly appreciated - Squid
If you want a cash deal PM @Smoqman, Joel will take care of you. If you want to trade just be patient because one guy runs this thread, @CaTeacher, but he will get you matched up. Also, any of the new guys, if you haven't read the first post please take this time and do so. It will answer a lot of questions.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G
If you want a cash deal PM @Smoqman, Joel will take care of you. If you want to trade just be patient because one guy runs this thread, @CaTeacher, but he will get you matched up. Also, any of the new guys, if you haven't read the first post please take this time and do so. It will answer a lot of questions.
gotcha, I've read it over a few times myself. I was just wondering before I replied to anyone commenting on the thread, thanks brother

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
@THEMISCHMAN claimed I hit him Evander Holyfield style with my end of the newb trade...so what does he do? He goes and bites my ear off Mike Tyson style! These are awesome smokes brother! All but one are new to me. These are going to get a short rest before I start ashing them one after another. Thanks James, I will certainly enjoy these! 20150620_160744.jpg 20150620_160808.jpg

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This sounds fun! (y) I'm a noob here (joined June 5), intro post here:

http://www.botl.org/threads/hello-from-new-member-from-chicago-philly.81189/

I have smoked cigars for decades, but have been pretty much a 'dormant' smoker (6-10 sticks per year) and have just gotten turned on to the joys of cigars recently. I'm starting a collection and building a wineador. I'd love to try this noob trade.

Cheers,

John

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Do we have any vets available to sponsor? Please grab a noob if you're able to help. Thanks!

Completed Trades

slicer - battery12
themischman - btort
ar2381 - Staccato
themischman - lucky bastard
LBuzzer - Smoke Eater Dan

Current Trades

javajunkie - s_bell (Canadian)
USHOG - jeremybyrd
dharbolt - alex trader
Smoqman - zarhan (cash deal Canada) waiting for response from noob
johnnylieberman - rmg