What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey there Happy Friday! Looking for a Cash Trade.
Caveat--Will need to use a Cashier's Check as I ditched the ebay-lapyap empire last year due to the way they handled a dispute. I realize we don't have time to go to the bank every day or even week, so it would be at your leisure, no rush :)

Last edited:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Caveat--Will need to use a Cashier's Check as I ditched the ebay-lapyap empire last year due to the way they handled a dispute. I realize we don't have time to go to the bank every day or even week, so it would be at your leisure, no rush :)
Nice, if @bostoneo and yourself can get a trade going, please do :)

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I got ya, send me a PM buddy

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh its on CaptainRon, you call this a 5er trade, thank you bro, after the first of the year you better take cover, you and Daven both.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Oh its on CaptainRon, you call this a 5er trade, thank you bro, after the first of the year you better take cover, you and Daven both.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You're very welcome brother. I told you to just send 5. I new you wouldn't follow directions! LOL

Just so everyone knows, this was outside of the official newbie trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.