What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I knew my 'noob' would be sending me a package and I came home to a MFR box and wasn't sure what i was going to find so I grabbed my exacto and proceeded to open it. As soon as the blade hit the box...

When I finally came to I found this inside...
:woot:
@PJoyce85 claims he's a noob but this cat is FAR from that... Unbelievable selection of CCs and NCs. Had the HDM EE before brother, good smoke! ;) Nice selection of NC as well, TAT Jackal is new to me but looking forward to putting all of these to ash. The chocolate is also really freaking good! The fiance stole it form me and said "You can have the cigars but this belongs to me..." hah! Thanks for the fine selection brother!

I'll get your package in the air by the end of this week! :cool:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I knew my 'noob' would be sending me a package and I came home to a MFR box and wasn't sure what i was going to find so I grabbed my exacto and proceeded to open it. As soon as the blade hit the box...

When I finally came to I found this inside...
:woot:
@PJoyce85 claims he's a noob but this cat is FAR from that... Unbelievable selection of CCs and NCs. Had the HDM EE before brother, good smoke! ;) Nice selection of NC as well, TAT Jackal is new to me but looking forward to putting all of these to ash. The chocolate is also really freaking good! The fiance stole it form me and said "You can have the cigars but this belongs to me..." hah! Thanks for the fine selection brother!

I'll get your package in the air by the end of this week! :cool:
Glad everything made it! Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I would love to try a newbie trade as I'm definitely a newbie...
My current selection isn't great, but I would love to give it a shot.
I'm out of town for a few days for Christmas, but otherwise shouldn't have any delays.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What the heck is this????

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449858087.679937.jpg

Uh Oh!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449858169.474314.jpg

My Style Is Bostoneo!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449858357.062591.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449858402.234276.jpg

I mean I had no idea the OH dollar was so weak against the NC dollar! Good Grief Man! I don't even know what just happened....I'm pretty excited about this Bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.