What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@DJSkopes hit me with a bomb today to welcome me to the brotherhood. He even went out of his way to get me an EPC La Historia. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks brother!
For some reason, the thread is saying my photos are too large to upload. I guess this started when I got an iPhone 6s. If I figure it out, I'll upload evidence of the nuke, which included three sticks I've never even heard of: a luchador, a Gibraltar, and a dissident soap box.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Glad the sticks arrived safely! Yeah, the EPC was a fun little search but I wanted you to try it. The Gibraltar is from Caldwell and the Luchador is a tasty Sam Leccia stick!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Huge THANKS to @joe45 for a great welcome bomb - I can't wait to try these sticks! I'm blown away - I'm still extremely new, have never done a trade or bombed anyone.

Feeling very unworthy, but very grateful!

This is a really a great brotherhood and I'm proud to be a part of the family.

~ Dale
Georgia, USA
Enjoy dale. Just to be clear though, that was a bomb, not a newbie trade. Meaning you don't owe anything in return.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all, I am interested in participating in this!
I have been referred here by the kind gentlemen in the forum's chatroom.
I am a newbie and interested in a cash trade! thank you!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd eventually like to participate in this, but first does anybody have an online source for those bags with the sections designed to shop cigars?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.