What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately we didn't have any of the Maduro Milky Ways, they kick it up a notch :). If I had gotten by our other building it would of been some more exotic offerings like Dove (the salted caramel is freaking awesome).

The Torano Casa Torano is my go to mild cigar but I am a bit of a Casa Torano fanboy. The Virtuoso is a more robust blend for Torano (not known for big hitters). I have only had one but it was a great smoke.

Let the Las Mareas sit for a bit as the one I had tasted a bit "young" and definitely felt like it could benefit from some humidor time, but I have faith in all that is Crowned Heads.

It was fun putting together something for a more seasoned BOTLer especially when I hit you with a few you haven't had (and got to introduce you to one of my favorites, the Casa Torano). It was a bit nerve wrecking though and I would be lying if I said I didn't agonize slightly over what to put in there.

Thanks
Andy

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
"It was fun putting together something for a more seasoned BOTLer especially when I hit you with a few you haven't had (and got to introduce you to one of my favorites, the Casa Torano). It was a bit nerve wrecking though and I would be lying if I said I didn't agonize slightly over what to put in there."

I'm going to agree with this sentiment, it is very nerve-racking picking out cigars for seasoned pros! Makes me realize I am still a Noob...

I will say that I forgot candy bars, sorry daleo!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can I get in on a buy for my newbie trade? My small collection is only of samplers bought online and from other brothers (different forum), so I'd just be trading cigars I want to try for cigars I want to try. Rather just buy more cigars I want to try! :LOL:

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I went to the post office today and I was promptly greeted by men in black suits saying my package had been quarantined due to a possible NBC threat.

After assuring them it was only cigars, I took the box back to my office, opened it up and.........

@Daven, I am speechless brother. Thanks for the awesome trade!!!

Glad they made it and appreciate your patience on getting this out to you. :)

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro hits hard! A lot of good sticks here! Thanks man! I will have your out on Friday, I don't have any big boxs left.... ;)

Hope there's something in there you can enjoy, honestly those are all favorites from when I strayed into this hobby until now...

Wait, did he say he needed a bigger box???

Why do I hear ticking.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.