What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who wants to trade? I'm game for fiver trade, Blind or non blind. Can we trade sticks from ISOM or is that not allowed? Please PM me. Thanks.
-Shake

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Who wants to trade? I'm game for fiver trade, Blind or non blind. Can we trade sticks from ISOM or is that not allowed? Please PM me. Thanks.
-Shake
So as per the rules on page one of this thread, you can send whatever you want, 5-10 cigars, to your host. You cannot request cc's or any particular stick, (you can do normal, "specific trades", or in search of, ISO, after you start to build your trade credibility here). So a brother can send you whatever they want in return, but trust me BOTL retaliation is brutal.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So as per the rules on page one of this thread, you can send whatever you want, 5-10 cigars, to your host. You cannot request cc's or any particular stick, (you can do normal, "specific trades", or in search of, ISO, after you start to build your trade credibility here). So a brother can send you whatever they want in return, but trust me BOTL retaliation is brutal.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Sounds good. Op, please put me into the queue. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.