What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Excellent selection with some stuff I haven't had for awhile. Looking forward to rekindling some memories. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was starting to get nervous they didn’t show today really would have sucked for my postman if they didn’t!!! I’m glad you like them it took me a while to decide on what to send

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I was starting to get nervous they didn’t show today really would have sucked for my postman if they didn’t!!! I’m glad you like them it took me a while to decide on what to send
Haha, I had to take my son to an appointment after work, so I didn't get home to it until after 6.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
@fisherclive
Should be there Friday or Saturday, hope you enjoy them!

View attachment 123393
Damn!!! I just got my ass handed to me by a noob. Adam are you sure you're a noob? Do you have any brothers, maybe a twin separated at birth? Lol...
Very generous selection you sent, I'm impressed!
Some favorites here and some new to me as well. You're gonna fit in around here no problem.
Thank you very much, I'll send yours out by Monday at the latest.

20181019_152350.jpg
@Opie, you didn't open another account did you????????;)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Damn!!! I just got my ass handed to me by a noob. Adam are you sure you're a noob? Do you have any brothers, maybe a twin separated at birth? Lol...
Some favorites here and some new to me as well. You're gonna fit in around here no problem.
I had to go all out for my first trade haha. I figured most of these would fit your palate from what you had told me and I did some digging into past posts.
Hope you enjoy those in good health my friend :cigar:

Rating - 100%
82   0   0

View attachment 123546
You know that's not me, I'll just bomb you straight up. That's much easier.:ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
82   0   0

View attachment 123546
this has me thinking, another Adam in CT that sends a package like that??

@admartinct I'll apologize in advance for the tire tracks that are about to be all over your back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: