What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Damn @fisherclive, you took the gloves off for this one. I’ve only had one before out of the 20 you sent, theres quite a few i’ve been really wanting to try and a handful I haven’t even seen before. Being a new guy to cigars in general I really, really appreciate it.

My girlfriend is going to kill me later when I tell her I need to get a bigger tupperdore.

Thanks man, that was extremely generous :cigar:

84D0D791-D524-44AC-A823-5AB69B03E7B2.jpeg
F01B54A5-ECBF-47DB-89F6-EB53080D3AED.jpeg
F60FA149-BD2D-41BE-90E5-EE3248A1E786.jpeg

Attachments

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Damn @fisherclive, you took the gloves off for this one. I’ve only had one before out of the 20 you sent, theres quite a few i’ve been really wanting to try and a handful I haven’t even seen before. Being a new guy to cigars in general I really, really appreciate it.

My girlfriend is going to kill me later when I tell her I need to get a bigger tupperdore.

View attachment 123967
View attachment 123968
View attachment 123970
@fisherclive has been a bit frustrated lately, guess he found an outlet for the rage. Love it!!

Rating - 100%
143   0   0

View attachment 123967
View attachment 123968
View attachment 123970
Glad everything arrived ok, enjoy in good health. A word of advice, skip the tupperdors, get a big cooler...you're gonna need it:)
Let me know what you think of the Florez y Rodriguez, in my humble opinion they're a great budget stick.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0

View attachment 123967
View attachment 123968
View attachment 123970
Well done Clive!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Glad everything arrived ok, enjoy in good health. A word of advice, skip the tupperdors, get a big cooler...you're gonna need it:)
Let me know what you think of the Florez y Rodriguez, in my humble opinion they're a great budget stick.
Thanks again man, everything arrived in perfect condition. I’ll try the Florez soon and let you know for sure, I’m always looking for a great budget cigar
I’ll probably go with a bigger tupperdore for now and use both until we move into a new place, I don’t quite have the space for a cooler yet and I think she would start to worry haha.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Thanks again man, everything arrived in perfect condition. I’ll try the Florez soon and let you know for sure, I’m always looking for a great budget cigar
I’ll probably go with a bigger tupperdore for now and use both until we move into a new place, I don’t quite have the space for a cooler yet and I think she would start to worry haha.
It's a slippery slope

.animated_1540503718819.gif

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You THINK she will start to worry?!

She will assume your in some secret society sex club that send "dipped" cigars by the time your first couple months are up.