What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
wrinklenuts said:
Package out this morning. Delivery confirmation # 0305 2710 0001 2613 1288

got it! I gotta say, wrinklednuts or not, nice bomb! Way to go dude! Hey, you gotta help me on the unbanded...what is it? Yours will go out Saturday when I get back home...thanks man!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AZsteelman said:
got it! I gotta say, wrinklednuts or not, nice bomb! Way to go dude! Hey, you gotta help me on the unbanded...what is it? Yours will go out Saturday when I get back home...thanks man!
The unbanded cigar is a 5 Vegas Gold.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wrinklenuts, if I were you, I'd take shelter~...got the box together finally. I mean it was a bitch to hold together while I taped it shut! Good luck my man!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Being new to cigars in general, and very new to habanos I am interested in buying some habanos to try. I have contacted a source and gotten my box codes, but (other than several suggestions from other members) I really don't know what to buy. It's been suggested that I start with things like:

HdM Short Hoyo Corona
Saint Luis Rey Serias A (prefer '02 or '03)
H. Upmann Lonsdales

Please send PM if you can help.

Thanks,

Mike

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
MangoMike said:
Being new to cigars in general, and very new to habanos I am interested in buying some habanos to try. I have contacted a source and gotten my box codes, but (other than several suggestions from other members) I really don't know what to buy. It's been suggested that I start with things like:

HdM Short Hoyo Corona
Saint Luis Rey Serias A (prefer '02 or '03)
H. Upmann Lonsdales

Please send PM if you can help.

Thanks,

Mike
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.