What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Something else on the way to you...the first tobacco blend I smoked. Thanks for throwing in those top notch cigars(La Flor de Las Antillas & the JdN).
You didn't have to do that Kelvin. I have been enjoying the samples you sent very much. I appreciate the fact you like the selection I sent. Hard for a new guy to guess what the more experienced smokers will think is a good stick! Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You didn't have to do that Kelvin. I have been enjoying the samples you sent very much. I appreciate the fact you like the selection I sent. Hard for a new guy to guess what the more experienced smokers will think is a good stick! Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
Let me know if you like the P&W #10. I know you said you aren't a fan of heavy latakia blends, so that one might be OK for you. The majority of my cellar is composed of medium to heavy English & Balkan blends...

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Will do. The ones you sent me were not overpowering. I have enjoyed trying some things outside my wheelhouse. Had the 4 noggins this morning and it was good. I liked the pipers delight a lot.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I got SERIOUSLY handled by Cody (crperkins) with a nuclear pipe newb bomb. Can't say thank you enough - what a start this will be to a new and exciting part of the hobby. A hand crafted pipe!?! This man is off the chain. Beautiful craftsmanship, and more baccy samples than I even know where to start with. Thanks so much. I look forward to figuring this stuff out this weekend when I have some time to sit and relax.

IMG_20141230_071057.jpg

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I got SERIOUSLY handled by Cody (crperkins) with a nuclear pipe newb bomb. Can't say thank you enough - what a start this will be to a new and exciting part of the hobby. A hand crafted pipe!?! This man is off the chain. Beautiful craftsmanship, and more baccy samples than I even know where to start with. Thanks so much. I look forward to figuring this stuff out this weekend when I have some time to sit and relax.

View attachment 56703
That's so awesome. Cody is a beast.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 56703
Wow! No excuses now. You are officially a piper.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

View attachment 56703
Holy crap!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Would like to get in on this, have many, many cigars and Boswell baccy & swag to trade. Just bought a drew estate/tsuge belicoso sandblast pipe, and Peterson curved sandblast pipe and am excited to get going.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Would like to get in on this, have many, many cigars and Boswell baccy & swag to trade. Just bought a drew estate/tsuge belicoso sandblast pipe, and Peterson curved sandblast pipe and am excited to get going.
You bought a Drew Estate pipe? How is it?