What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I'd like to get in on this. Never even smoked a pipe and don't know squat about it. Being a busy family man, I figured a pipe would be a good way for me to sneak in a little smoking time when a cigar just isn't feasible. Plus, I've always had a curiosity when it comes to the pipe.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'd like to get in on this. Never even smoked a pipe and don't know squat about it. Being a busy family man, I figured a pipe would be a good way for me to sneak in a little smoking time when a cigar just isn't feasible. Plus, I've always had a curiosity when it comes to the pipe.
And another one crosses over............ Insert evil laugh here

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
@jfettlol ... damn USPS is slow getting something here that I wanted to add to your package. If it doesn't land tomorrow afternoon, I'll get a little more creative and ship your stuff in the evening. No sense in delaying your inevitable transition to the piping side of this camp.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
no worries brother. i am eager with anticipation, however, i have hauled enough boxes this month to keep me more than occupied. :D

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I received return fire from thedismaltrade today. He certainly held fast to his threat that I would "pay dearly" for struggling with my math on the package I sent him. What an incredible starter package. I am truly humbled and extremely thankful.

I'm excited to get started and this generous noob trade should be more than adequate to not only get me going, but also help me to determine what my favorite types might be. Thanks again Zack!