What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So I go to my mailbox today:

I open it and find a USPS Small Flat Rate Box:

And it was addressed to a "Deebag." So naturally, I assumed it was for me.

I come home and open it.

It's from that asshole @ChuckMejia :

Thanks you crazy Hollywood Marine! I'll send your end out tomorrow.
How nice of you to block your address and leaving mine open for everyone to see.

Enjoy the sticks tho, I know that's your first Opus so I hope its good. And get some good coffee for the tramp stamp.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So @cigarblunk blew my baccy brain right out the back of my skull with his end of my noob trade. Super stoked about trying all of these. Especially Esoterica Peacehaven. The funny thing is this very day I received an E-mail from smokingpipes.com saying it was in stock but I was 2 hrs behind so I missed out. We also thought the package was lost because it wasnt tracking and it took longer than usual so when it arrived it was pure bliss. Thanks so much brother way more than i expected or deserved, a true BOTL legend right there!

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
So, I get my half of the trade from @Whtwtrman79 this morning. All I can say is WOW!! Dave definately blew me up pretty good. 13 different tobaccos, and I've only had two of them before! Thanks man, definately over the top.

Now I'm off to go try some Plum Pudding...........
Really glad you're happy, hope you enjoy them a few favorites there

Cheers

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It is with some trepidation that I request to be added to the Pipe Noob trade experience. I was given a nice pipe by my son and a small bag of some house blend (Virginia something, I believe.) It is gone now. I enjoyed it but now don't know where to begin the next leg of this journey.