What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Alright, Ian @Iholmes convinced me I'm an ideal candidate for pipe smoking. I'm in for a noob trade if anyone is interested. No rush. I have a decent selection of cigars, so I feel prepared to fulfill my end. My aged philly blunts and swisher sweets are smoking nicely about now

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Alright, Ian @Iholmes convinced me I'm an ideal candidate for pipe smoking. I'm in for a noob trade if anyone is interested. No rush. I have a decent selection of cigars, so I feel prepared to fulfill my end. My aged philly blunts and swisher sweets are smoking nicely about now
I want to like this so many more times bc I am laughing so hard right now. I really think you will enjoy the pipe world and I'm convinced all the Dave's over here are crazier than anyone else on the site.... They even renamed me Dave one time just to fill a list

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I want to like this so many more times bc I am laughing so hard right now. I really think you will enjoy the pipe world and I'm convinced all the Dave's over here are crazier than anyone else on the site.... They even renamed me Dave one time just to fill a list
You would be laughing. You're sick! You've been mistreated, and you think everyone else should be too! ;)

PM Sent @thedismaltrade , thanks for the pick up brother