What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Looks like I missed the bus on this....

I fell to the inevitability of a pipe....with the colder temps and not being an indoor smoker, I have purchased a pipe, tool, and cleaners all to be delivered by Amazon today. If anyone wants to give me a proper introduction, I am willing to do a trade. If this is well and truly dead, I'll go stalk @bostoneo !

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

I fell to the inevitability of a pipe....with the colder temps and not being an indoor smoker, I have purchased a pipe, tool, and cleaners all to be delivered by Amazon today. If anyone wants to give me a proper introduction, I am willing to do a trade. If this is well and truly dead, I'll go stalk @bostoneo !
Pretty sure this is still alive just give it a minute, there are plenty of great pipers here that would be interested in a trade!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
@Grrrrr609 has graciously allowed me to help in moderating this thread. With all the new interest in the newbie pipe sampler I’m hoping to help facilitate trades so that the noobs really get hooked lol!

I am going to go back and see who has been on here recently as a sponsor and as noobs arrive I may call on you to take them on. Please do not hesitate to decline if you are not in a place to participate when called upon!

With that being said I’m gonna go order some Cobs!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

Hey @Xavier Dredo are you interested in taking on this noob?