What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
@akpreacherplayz I have no ideal what’s all in the box my wife called herself being nice(noisey) more like it. And has been cussing and threatening me every since. I ain’t had this big of a laugh at her expense in years. Will get my son to take a better pic when he gets home thanks a million View attachment 125537in
Hopefully everything made it there safe and sound. In an effort to save on postage I combined our CCA split and the pipe sampler. There may or may not be some extras in that CCA box, there is another package on the way with something I wanted to add to the pipe sampler but didn’t have on hand.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Help me boys, I'm piping the trimmings from my cigar rolling tobacco. I need a spirit guide, I need enlightenment, I need a newbie sponsor. I also need to get rid of some cigars.

Anybody want to trade??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Help me boys, I'm piping the trimmings from my cigar rolling tobacco. I need a spirit guide, I need enlightenment, I need a newbie sponsor. I also need to get rid of some cigars.

Anybody want to trade??

Omg someone PLEASE WHOOP HIM!

Watching in morbid facination.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

Anybody want to trade??

I’m sure we can find someone to “Help” you

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I didn’t wanna push my luck on asking to open the other box. I think some of those tins I ordered from pipe and nook but wow preach I’m really blown away with this sampler can’t wait to get home and annoy the wife while I get to try these View attachment 125543
Lol a few of those tins scattered around in the pic aren’t from me they must be your purchases.