What's new

Botl Plugged Cigar Review Panel

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Threads like these always kind of surprise me. I smoke somewhere between 20-30 cigars a week. I never smoke the same brand or line twice. My cigars are stored at 70/65%. I couldn't tell you the last time I got a plugged cigar, but I know it hasn't been in the last 6 months. My feeling is that 9 times out of 10 burn issues, plugging, etc. are the result of a less than optimal storage environment.
And that is why the group has chosen to do this! Data such as draw changes after dryboxing, initial humidities, marcas, vitolas nation origins and years can all shed light on exactly how many plugged cigars are truly in the market........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Threads like these always kind of surprise me. I smoke somewhere between 20-30 cigars a week. I never smoke the same brand or line twice. My cigars are stored at 70/65%. I couldn't tell you the last time I got a plugged cigar, but I know it hasn't been in the last 6 months. My feeling is that 9 times out of 10 burn issues, plugging, etc. are the result of a less than optimal storage environment.
And that is why the group has chosen to do this! Data such as draw changes after dryboxing, initial humidities, marcas, vitolas nation origins and years can all shed light on exactly how many plugged cigars are truly in the market........
Huh, I just saw your monicker. Went to school at Lewis in Romeoville. I also think what factory they are being rolled would be important.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm plenty behind on my smoking this year but still updating my sheet. How are things progressing with others? Any centralized tracking/reports set up yet?

JFire, are you sleeping at all?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I am havng no luck working with the Excel file, is there somewhere I can send my list for February to add to the mix?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Send it to me again. I'll have it done in the next few days when I get back to work. I had another vacation day. Which means I havnt gotten sht done :(
Edit:
Are u still not setup with google docs? If not that's what we need to get you set up with. Jon's work on that has been truly amazing. Lmk