What's new

BOTL Pre-Study Package

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
this is a GREAT resourse to have all those common functions and locations of the forum all in one fallback location, and made the first week much less... dumberer for me. o)

and the brothers have said this all before, but it bears repeating! (or beers repeating?)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Fantastic thread man thanks for doing it! I would suggest mentioning Cigar Cowboy's thread for Cigar Acronyms on your next update. When I first joined some posts looked like Greek to me until I discovered this thread.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Fantastic thread man thanks for doing it! I would suggest mentioning Cigar Cowboy's thread for Cigar Acronyms on your next update. When I first joined some posts looked like Greek to me until I discovered this thread.
Great suggestion, thanks a lot. Added.

In future, please pm me with any suggestions guys, just helps me get to it quicker :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Mitch and I have been smoking cigars for less than six months. I was recently in Montreal hanging out at a cigar bar with some friends, when I was introduced to a very special cigar. All I can say is that it was love at first draw. I reconnected with Goalee1 (a mentor of mine) and he recommended that I join the site to expand my cigar awareness. Look's great to me so far!! Looking forward to learning more from the group. Thanks. MV

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey Mitch! Glad you finally made it over here. Good that you read the FAQ on this place but you need to start a thread with same info. G1

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The link to "the 2012 Donations Thread" doesn't work for peons like me.

Doesn't take you long browsing through the forums to know that you have a good thing here, and I have to imagine that SOME people might want to contribute to keeping this greatness running.

Though I imagine there is a reason for this restricted access, I just personally dont know quite why yet.

Thanks for such a great community guys. Ive really enjoye my experience here!

Regards,
-Chrisso