What's new

BOTL Pre-Study Package

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Just a reminder for any new members. Brent (bdc30) put together a great thread here...definitely something everyone should read when you join.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
One thing that I think would be really helpful would be like a terminology and lingo dictionary for new guys. I can figure a lot out by context most of the time ie, CC NC TC things like that. But a quick rundown of common forum lingo would be super awesome. Just an idea

Cheers

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
One thing that I think would be really helpful would be like a terminology and lingo dictionary for new guys. I can figure a lot out by context most of the time ie, CC NC TC things like that. But a quick rundown of common forum lingo would be super awesome. Just an idea

Cheers
I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but Cigar Cowboy did a thread called Cigar Acronyms. That should help.

G

GuNsMoKe89

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Insightful welcome from this organization as a newcomer. I look forward to browsing over the site and would like the opportunity of knowing more about the community and people.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bdc, maybe this is just a case of a noob being a noob, but the "Cigar Acronym" link appears to be broken. Same with the "2013 Donations" link above. I didn't check everything else...these were the two that I just happened to try.