What's new

BOTL Pre-Study Package

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
bdc, maybe this is just a case of a noob being a noob, but the "Cigar Acronym" link appears to be broken. Same with the "2013 Donations" link above. I didn't check everything else...these were the two that I just happened to try.
Should be all fixed now - if you find any more broken links please let me know. The donations link you won't be able to access until you've met the requirements for marketplace access.

Thanks for the heads up

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I believe it is to make sure you will contribute and become part of this community. Some people may just want to sign up and donate in order to get the emails on special releases and events without ever actual being here.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I believe it is to make sure you will contribute and become part of this community. Some people may just want to sign up and donate in order to get the emails on special releases and events without ever actual being here.
that makes sense. While go through the forum I have seen a lot of people with no more than 10 posts while being a "member" for a few years.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the warm welcome. And i would like to say that it will be really helpful for all the new members like me. Atleast i would like to state that it is really a nice post as well as helpful indeed.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm a relatively young cigar lover. I am a senior partner in a development company. I still manage to smoke probably 2 sticks a day on average. I was introduced to cigars by my father, who would bring back boxes of Cubans and just chew on them (I know.. It's crazy) but he finally let me smoke one after I had thrown a shutout in high school baseball. From then, I went through all of his Cubans he had throughout the years without really appreciating them. (It makes me sick to think back to where I would just smoke a $35 stick while walking around... I didn't know any better) Now I know a decent amount about cigars and especially the prices because I pay for them myself now! My top 5 favorite cigars in my humidor right now are 1) Liga Privada No. 9 2) My Father Le Bijou 1922 3) Gurkha Cellar Reserve prisoner 4) La Flor Dominican Chisel Double Ligero 5) Gurkha Spec Ops

Thanks for having me and I look forward to posting!

Favorite Cigar as of Now - Liga Privada No. 9

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am with you 11. I plan on making a donation as soon as I can. I would also like to get involved more but we are trying to buy a house so the cash flow right now is tight. So I have avoided the trade thread all together! Lol. But all the brothers/sisters here are awesome. I enjoy checking in everyday and reading everyone's posts!