What's new

BOTL Pre-Study Package

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the great info. This was helpful in letting me know exactly what BOTL is, what's expected, how to use and where to find and look for more useful/helpful threads. I'm glad to be a part off a culture and community such as this one. I look forward to contributing and enjoying.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined and have one basic question. I have been banned from two forums for pipe smokers. No time was I warned and one didn't even have rules in place. I scrounge the internet like a fiend looking for cheap deals on quality pipe tobaccos fro myself and share what I find with like minds. Currently one find I posted today generated 300 views as it was close out on a big name in pipe tobacco. All day we talked, laughed and had fun bragging about our purchases. I had been a member since 2012. Suddenly and without warning I was banned. Before I get rolling and thinking this is a great forum where we just hang out and have fun let me know what sort of things your banning folks for. I don't spam and go crazy with posts but I like adding pipe pictures, tobacco pictures and when I link it is only to tobacco reviews, big time sales, related discussions.

For example. Members are discussing a new blend of tobacco. I will chime in and share my knowledge by posting the existing reviews online if they exist, a link to the tin art sometimes and the lowest price place online I have found. Often then next member might have found a better price or bulk buy deal we can all benefit from. Never focusing on one store or brand or anything like that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a little help, I've been trying to find a thread that I can post what I've smoked and ask for suggestions on what I should get on my next purchase. I'm a newbie and I've been asking my buddies a lot I was hoping to expand the horizons though.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I need a little help, I've been trying to find a thread that I can post what I've smoked and ask for suggestions on what I should get on my next purchase. I'm a newbie and I've been asking my buddies a lot I was hoping to expand the horizons though.
Create a new thread, folks here are very knowledgeable and are more than willing to share said knowledge. All you need to do is ask. :)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Create a new thread, folks here are very knowledgeable and are more than willing to share said knowledge. All you need to do is ask. :)
Yeah just go over to the leaf and explain what you want to know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, I'm gonna check out The Leaf again just incase I missed it and if there's not one I'll go ahead and create it.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thanks guys, I'm gonna check out The Leaf again just incase I missed it and if there's not one I'll go ahead and create it.
Well the leaf is for anything about the leaf so just post it up people will answer. If the info DOES exist someone will reply post a link to it. One thing I've always liked about this place unlike some other places is yeah if you do something "wrong" someone will correct you but it will be done respectfully and encourage you to stay involved not childishly and alienate you from the forum. Post up bro

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
First, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Brothers Of The Leaf.
Here are a few pointers to hopefully allow you to make the most of your stay.

- Head on over to the Introductions Forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Where you're from, how long you've been smoking, favorite sticks and what brought you here are all good starting points for an intro.
Some of the links and text needs to be updated to reflect the new forum software (because a few of the links are broken). Perhaps add a sentence in the beginning to remind the new members to add an avatar.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is really well written thank you for this!!! Problem though, whenever I click on a link in the first post it just takes me to the botl homepage. Anyway around this such as to find marketplace requirements, newbie sample trade etc?