What's new

BOTL Pre-Study Package

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for the warm welcome I think what you guys are doing here is amazing I live in United States unfortunately people look down on tobacco smokers these days. Still, I'm waiting for the day that they come out with an e cigar lol.I understand the limitations here but I think we can all agree, American citizens, the embargo on Cuba needs to be lifted. I know this may sound weird to bring up but for all the Cuban people out there tobacco could be the first steps back to free trade with the United States.I'm sorry I had to say that it's a beautiful thought to think that Americans desire for something as simple as a humble leaf could be the answer to rejoining the rest of the free world.I noticed before I signed up you go out of your way to make people feel welcome heren even further to express your love for this magical yet humble leaf.thank you and I look forward to exploring the rest of the forums

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great! Thank you for the info, I am new to the site and to just following forums in general, so all of that was good information. I can't wait to dig in and gain some knowledge and expand on my cigar and pipe tobacco.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great forum! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm a big fan of Cubans and lately I cannot get enough of Nicaraguan cigars after my brother-in-law introduced me to them. Glad to be a part of this forum!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Really appreciative of the "pre-study package". Gave it a good read and hopefully I've stood on no ones toes and at the same time leant how to be a productive BOTL.
Having said that the 2013 donation link is no longer working working.

A link from the "Pre-Study Package" to donate the site for 2014 would be greatly appreciated.