What's new

Boutique Brands? Had any good ones lately?

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
At this point are Tats really considered boutique? They have serious distribution. The same could probably be asked of Illusione and almost Viaje.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
13th Floor and Rodrigo are the best I have had lately. 13th Floor is made by Willy Herrera at El Titan de Bronze in Miami. Both are phenomenal!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Had the pleasure of meeting Loren Gomez and Frank Herrera while they were in town for the KY Derby. Both really nice guys who put out a good product.
thanks to the great attitudes and women of kentucky i almost didnt come back home to miami after that trip up. might be back up in june for a store opening in indiana.

Loren

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The have a Grande line that are all big fat ring guages, but they also have a Classic line with standard sized robutos, corona, churchill, torpedo, and perfecto. I smoke stuff from the classic line as I dislike most cigars over a 50 rg.
Our corona is the newest classic vitola. I bothered Paul for months to make that cigar and I'm realllly pleased with it. So far, it's in the Habano (Red).

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ER Doc had me try the new Lou Rodriquez cigars tiny Bom Bom and it was a real treat. Great flavor and strength. Reminded me of the LFD Ice Pick.
I also like the Xikar HC line of Cigars. I'm a big fan of them all. Went into it skeptical, but after getting a sampler, I smoked through the whole thing in one day, they were that good.
Does anybody know if Lou Rodriquez are available online? They are currently not being sold in WI.

Thanks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Emilio Cigars- AF1- the 2 I smoked have been really good and price point is nice. Haven't tried their Grimalkin yet but looking forward to it.

jbizzle

jb
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Another vote for Titan de Bronze. Had the pleasure of visiting them in Calle Ocho last May. Very pleasurable people and really they were the only factory on Calle Ocho that didn't make me feel like I was just bothering the shit outta them. I got the grand tour and their white label lancero is a great morning coffee cigar.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm trying to buy Rodrigo online. Any help?
Goto the website in my signature. Click the contact link(the only link on the site) and send an email. Thats the only way to get them online currently, but your email will go directly to George the owner and he will take care of you.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Anybody heard of "JFR?"

My B&M just got some in. They look like rustic cubans, pigtail and all.

6.5-8.5 range depending on size. They look tasty.