What's new

Boutique Brands? Had any good ones lately?

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Anybody heard of "JFR?"
Stands for Just For Retailers. They're made by Tobacalera Tropical and supposed to only be sold at B&Ms...hence the name. There seems to be some aura of mystery surrounding the blend...some say it was done by Pepin. I honestly couldn't give a rip who blended 'em, they're not bad smokes. The Maduro always seems to catch my eye when I'm at my local.

Dan

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
oops. I meant that charmedleaf.com has Lou Rodriguez cigars not Rodrigo. Apologies about that.
Yea that suprised me when I saw your last post. George isnt really into the internet sales at this point and probably wont be for a very long time if ever.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that suprised me when I saw your last post. George isnt really into the internet sales at this point and probably wont be for a very long time if ever.
Understood. The concept behind her site is simply to showcase boutiques without discounting them.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yea I work with 262 too and they are up on Charmedlead, Ive checked out the site before and it looks like a great outlet for up and coming boutique brands.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our corona is the newest classic vitola. I bothered Paul for months to make that cigar and I'm realllly pleased with it. So far, it's in the Habano (Red).
Can't wait for my Habano robustos to arrive this week! :cbig: After hearing many positive reviews of Panacea, I ordered a 4-pack this week. If I like them the coronas will be next!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series II. 11 years old so smooth and creamy.
262 Paradigm
Curivari Reserva Limitada
Padilla 1932

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I work with 262 too and they are up on Charmedlead, Ive checked out the site before and it looks like a great outlet for up and coming boutique brands.
Charmedlead. That's funny. I'll suggest that she change the name to that. Sounds more nefarious than charmedleaf.com

CigarPointe

age quod agis
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I second these! All of the Curivari stuff is a must-try. I am not entirely convinced that they are not using Cuban tobacco.
Especially try the Gloria de Leon. Spectacular.
I've heard that too around the shop. And I absolutely love the Gloria de Leon. The Dominante is my favorite size.